Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Game] Don't get me started about...

Just a silly little thing. The rules are as follows:

The participant must provide a few reasons (however ridiculous) for what really gets him going about the topic he has been given to answer (by the above player), and then provide a topic for the next player to get started about.

Topics must be scifi/fantasy related! We're a scifi forum after all.

As an example: Initial post -> Little Green Men

------
    Player 1:

You know what really gets me about them? The way they have those obnoxiously large eyes and that skin colour. Then there's the whole abducting people thing, it's like they haven't got anything better to do than molest innocent farmers in backwards quadrants.

-> Hypnotoad

----
    Player 2:

ARGH! Hypnotoad!? He doesn't do anything except just sit there and hypnotise people into servitude. It's just irritating how lazy th-
    ALL GLORY TO HYPNOTOAD

-> Warp Drives

etc. etc. Would this be of interest?

If so -> Warp Drives.
    macrorufus's Signature
    We're sorry. The wolf you have attempted to contact is not available. Please call again later.

Re: [Game] Don't get me started about...

((Oh lordy lordy, this is basically my perfect forum game! Love me some ranting! However, I'm not familiar enough with all the warping/FTL concepts, so I'll respectfully bow out until I get a topic I can really sink my teeth into )
    SliceOfDog's Signature
    My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

It need not be true, even misconceptions can work! The real aim spur of the moment.
      macrorufus's Signature
      We're sorry. The wolf you have attempted to contact is not available. Please call again later.

Comment

You know what I hate about warp drives? They suck. Literally! They use so much freakin' energy. The energy bill for my ship can bankrupt East Timor for crying out loud! And let's not forget about cleaning the darn things. So many parts... some you can't even see with the naked eye!

-> Warp cores
        Rusakov's Signature
        This fight will be your death!

Comment

Working...
        X