No announcement yet.

Roleplay idea; "Power Armoured"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I wanted to give you all a bit of info on my plans for the RP, for posterity's sake if nothing else.

The radio signal(s) originated from the victims of another shipwreck and their second- and third-generation descendants (differing species lifetimes end up mixing them pretty thoroughly); that of a (very) large colony vessel (tentatively named the Traveller), an old ship from the days when Phase Drives were huge things you needed to build ships around, unless they were absolutely enormous. It also didn't land as well as the Myrmidon did.

The stranded colonists weren't going to be hostile (I hadn't figured out the conflict yet, though that could possibly have been pirates and/or Imperial remnants), but we also weren't going to see them for a while; I was intending for the cave to take a while to explore.

Something else I'd planned was that the colonists didn't have proper Power Armour; they instead used modified industrial exoskeletons with metal welded on for armour. This would have made the Star Storm Armoured Infantry and the Myrmidon quite valuable to them (another possible source of conflict, but I never got far in planning that).

That was about as far as I got, really. I wanted to let the other details grow organically.
    Arratra's Signature
    Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Well that seems like a decent place to start, at any rate. Well, maybe we can keep these RP's going. I have this weird romantic thought of something from SciFiFur continuing after it's gone. Maybe it could be these new RPs.

Either way, Arratra, I've got your email.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

We can hope, at least.
        Arratra's Signature
        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Working...
        X