No announcement yet.

The Virus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slight embarrassment here. I'm not sure at the moment that Tobias can even hear this conversation, let alone if he's supposed to get out of the cab for the time being ^^; Still catching up.

Comment

Nope, you're good, Brutes. I intend on bringing you back in when I write my next post.
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Oh and the locomotive is in perfect operating order, Brutus. Tobias would have had time to fully examine its systems and stuff, while the rest of the party were off meeting their new companion.
        Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Hey guys,

I've got a ton going on right now, suddenly. Besides, our story seems to be at a good breaking point. So how about a break, then? Say, about a month? We'll get started back up then, taking up where we left off.

And excellent posts, everybody.
          Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Sure. I'm glad things have picked up again, man. It's been a couple of weeks of crap mileage. A month, a few weeks, whatever ends up working for you.
            Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Working...
            X