Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Virus (Character Notes, OOC Discussion, etc)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, nice to see a new player joining us

Glad to see you've already posted in the RP as well! I'll look into replying tonight (not sure if you've met up with our characters yet, read this before your post)

Comment

Arratra, I'm going to need a little more before I'll want to post. I want to get BrutusRat's character joined up with you guys. Therefore, do you all start driving toward the I-435 bypass, or do you decide to go back to SubTropolis first? You can just let me know here if you want, and I can take it from there.
      Rick Canaan's Signature
      A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Was planning in continuing on along the road; Adrian doesn't want to return to Subtropolis without the fuel and/or some other method of powering the place.

They might even still be at the Pilot station when they encounter Tobias; loading and securing everything they wanted would have taken a while.
        Arratra's Signature
        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Okay, but Tobias is about five miles away. It would be too far for anybody to walk, given the danger of the creatures. Nobody in their right mind would want to, anyway. So I'll just assume you started your drive, then, and write it accordingly once I do my post this evening.
          Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Oh and by the way, this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Adrian tow truck.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	137.8 KB
ID:	56930

this is what Adrian's tow truck looks like. All except the exhaust stacks, of course - as Adrian's truck is electric.

Thought it'd be nice to have a visual reference, and I thought Adrian needed something pretty badass, besides.
            Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Ooohhohoho

I like it!
              Arratra's Signature
              Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Originally posted by Arratra View Post
                Ooohhohoho

I like it!
                Might come in handy for ramming through those occasional gates, eh? This beast'd surely do it!
                Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Okie, it looks like we're all caught up on posts. At this point I'm going to butt out for a few more posts, so you all can indulge in some character development, introductions and the like too and all that. I'll post again when you all get ready to move on, or if you want to do something that will require me describing stuff for you.

And great job so far, everybody. We got some good character development going on here, certainly!
                  Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Working...
                  X