Coffee at the Inn, with Wolfy Wet Furr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee at the Inn, with Wolfy Wet Furr

Greetings! Wolfy here, though some call me by my later names, Wet Furr. This place is more of an inn and tavern but they still make a pretty good brew. I know all the bartenders, bussers and waiters and it's *mostly* quiet. I'll just say there's a minimum age to be in here most the time and it's not for the booze. Currently I'm nursing my white chocolate vanilla latte. I brought a book but, turns out some of the patrons are more fun to watch today and staring at some of the staff never gets old. The fact I'm a hybrid never seemed to bother any one and they are used to long tails like mine for the most part. Still have to keep it curled over my lap if I don't want to get stepped on and trip some though.The Inn is a little out of the way but they still get a strong signal. It's not hard to tell why though, I can see the towers from the city from the window here. Have I ever mentioned how much I like bay windows? Especially ones with soft cushions on their bench. It's enough of a draw to ignore the slight chill coming through the glass, not to mention I've got something warm to drink any way.

If you were wondering, the pack is doing well. We've got a little down time after allot of work this week and I plan to not speak of work any more than that. Speaking of packs, I hope you and yours are doing well too.
    WolfyWetFurr's Signature
Working...
X