No announcement yet.

Insatiable Curiosity OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be doing my best to catch up to everyone tomorrow. Day off tomorrow (pant pant pant!). So, yeah, like, I've been getting serious loads out of work. 500+ mile days every day pretty much. So much so, that I am forced to take tomorrow off for want of runnable hours.

So yeah, that said, look for a post from me on the morrow, and I'll do my best to catch everyone up with it as I can.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    Confucius Horsie Say:
    Politeness is more important than Punctuation
    Decency makes more friends than Dialogue
    Good Attitude is better than Grammar Aptitude!

Open ContentInsatiable Curiosity Roleplay Info

Comment

• Sorry for the delay in my posting. Needed to sort out what I wanted to say. Plus I've had a lot going on here. Expect a post tomorrow.
      Daryn's Signature

Comment

• My apologies, I'd meant to get something up tonight and failed to do so (having about 5 conversations at once, each on a different IM service. The perils of the modern age!)

I'll try to get a response up very soon. In particular I'm conscious that Cru can't post again until I do. I'll get on it as soon as I can, pinkie promise!
        SliceOfDog's Signature
        https://scififur.net/files/badges/slicebadge.png

Comment

• I'll be posting tomorrow. Really wanted to do it today but things got too hectic. I'm also recording in a bit. I definitely want to get a post in before E3 starts.
          Daryn's Signature

Comment

• I think I should wait for Sohdakin to post now in all fairness, we rapid fired a few posts in close succesion already. So we should introduce the dragon to the conversation, as we all know, everything is 200% more awesome with dragons! Don't you agree?
            Terrapun's Signature
            "A smart machine will first consider which is more worth its while: to perform the given task or, instead, to figure some way out of it."
            Stanisław Lem "The Futurological Congress"

"The universe is probably littered with the one-planet graves of cultures which made the sensible economic decision that there's no good reason to go into space--each discovered, studied, and remembered by the ones who made the irrational decision."
            xkcd

Comment

• Originally posted by Terrapun View Post
              I think I should wait for Sohdakin to post now in all fairness, we rapid fired a few posts in close succesion already. So we should introduce the dragon to the conversation, as we all know, everything is 200% more awesome with dragons! Don't you agree?
              Agreed. More dragons.
              Dusty's Signature
              IC RP PC Card

[sigpic]
              My FurAffinity Page

Comment

• Mmmm, Dragons!

I will be posting tonight, there be a Dragon comin!
                Sohdakin's Signature
                Sohdakin Stonetallon - Major
                Battle Dress Assault Commander
                Insatiable Curiosity Crew Card

Comment

Working...
                X