No announcement yet.

Insatiable Curiosity OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, it's totally understandable, man. I hope that things will turn around for you and you'll be able to come back. W're here, and we'll keep a seat warm for you.

Best of luck, Lion.
    Daryn's Signature

Comment

I'm sorry that I had not written anything in some time. It might sound trivial, but recently my mood is not the best, and it tanked my motivation. I'll try my best to write something tomorrow.
      Terrapun's Signature
      "A smart machine will first consider which is more worth its while: to perform the given task or, instead, to figure some way out of it."
      Stanisław Lem "The Futurological Congress"

"The universe is probably littered with the one-planet graves of cultures which made the sensible economic decision that there's no good reason to go into space--each discovered, studied, and remembered by the ones who made the irrational decision."
      xkcd

Comment

Originally posted by Terrapun View Post
        I'm sorry that I had not written anything in some time. It might sound trivial, but recently my mood is not the best, and it tanked my motivation. I'll try my best to write something tomorrow.
        It is always a pleasure to read what you write, but I understand, too. Here's hoping we get to see something from you today.
        Rick Canaan's Signature
        Insatiable Curiosity Roleplay Information:
        Open ContentSPOILER

Comment

Your post might not have been up to your more usual standards, Terrapun, but it was still an enjoyable read all the same.
          Rick Canaan's Signature
          Open ContentSPOILER

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
            Your post might not have been up to your more usual standards, Terrapun, but it was still an enjoyable read all the same.

Agreed! Now I know what I want to do with mine. I hope to have one in tomorrow. Got to play both Daryn and Jesse for the next one.

But for now I will leave you with this bit of weirdness.

Daryn's Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
              But for now I will leave you with this bit of weirdness.
              Weirdness? That was awesome!

Oh and Daryn, try playing:

Rick Canaan
              Raymond Sansiqual
              Zeeke Conser
              Gwen Waterrunner
              Frederick Crispin
              Devin Starkle
              Lyran
              Nurse Rosta
              Yanktee
              and many other non-critical NPCs
              oh and now
              Garran

THEN you can complain about having to play Daryn and Jesse. K!
              Rick Canaan's Signature
              Open ContentSPOILER

Comment

Yea......Im content with just one oafish character......I can barely multitask as it is!
                Sohdakin's Signature
                Sohdakin Stonetallon - Major
                Battle Dress Assault Commander
                Insatiable Curiosity Crew Card

Comment

Weirdness? That was awesome!
                  Those are Animojis. They come with the iPhone X. It uses the infrared and depth sensors on the front camera to do a face scan and then map your movements to the character. It's quite neat. Mind you, I'm not getting an iPhone, but I do have to give credit where it's do. They do sometimes come up with some very clever things.

THEN you can complain about having to play Daryn and Jesse. K!

LOL, I wasn't complaining, just coming to grips.
                  Daryn's Signature

Comment

Forgot to update you all! I'm off in old London Town to have tea with the Queen, so won't be around to post until Monday. Apologies, I tried getting a post in before then but didn't manage it!

Have a good weekend everyone!
                    SliceOfDog's Signature

My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
                      Forgot to update you all! I'm off in old London Town to have tea with the Queen, so won't be around to post until Monday. Apologies, I tried getting a post in before then but didn't manage it!

Have a good weekend everyone!
                      With the Queen? Seriously! Hah! Seems our director is moving up in the world!
                      Rick Canaan's Signature
                      Open ContentSPOILER

Comment

Speaking of the Queen!

I will be mostly out for the next 2 weeks, visiting Family. Yay roadtrip!
                        Sohdakin's Signature
                        Sohdakin Stonetallon - Major
                        Battle Dress Assault Commander
                        Insatiable Curiosity Crew Card

Comment

Expect a post or two from me this weekend. I've got a good bit of catching up to do.
                          Daryn's Signature

Comment

Tremendous apologies on my part for not having posted in a little bit. Work and family life has been eating away at all of my personal time and energy. Expect a post very soon!

Comment

So! I'm going to speed up the Orbona stuff a bit more drasticly and during outings of the away party I will preeeetty much 'take control' of them if there is nothing threathening going on around them. Otherwise a sweep of a small building will last weeks...

Why was I so silent? Depression. Chronic depression, even with my meds, still affects me and I just couldn't be bothered much but it has passed now and I shall continue to write! I also got an example of how the single and dual seater fighter planes look. They look like the Horten IX / Go 229 prototype German jet plane but with two more engines and vectored thrust exhausts. And electric engines of course.

Sorry for the silence and delay.
                              Miqu's Signature
                              Curio Valence Character Sheet

Orbona, Doomed Orbital FAQ

Comment

I wanted to post today, but, something came up, regarding my family, and I need to gather my thoughts for a bit... I'll try to write something up as fast as I am able, hopefuly tomorrow. Sorry about that.
                                Terrapun's Signature
                                "A smart machine will first consider which is more worth its while: to perform the given task or, instead, to figure some way out of it."
                                Stanisław Lem "The Futurological Congress"

"The universe is probably littered with the one-planet graves of cultures which made the sensible economic decision that there's no good reason to go into space--each discovered, studied, and remembered by the ones who made the irrational decision."
                                xkcd

Comment

Working...
                                X