No announcement yet.

Insatiable Curiosity OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A whole new way of sensing the world around you is probably a difficult adjustment yes. Take care of yourself first I'd say.
    Miqu's Signature
    Curio Valence Character Sheet

Curio Valance Backstory

Orbona, Doomed Orbital FAQ

Comment

Guh. I made an edit to my first post back and it flagged as spam @_@;

Comment

Originally posted by BrutusRat View Post
        Guh. I made an edit to my first post back and it flagged as spam @_@;
        Got it sorted.

That some times happens when someone hasn't posted in a while. But it's fixed now.
        Rick Canaan's Signature
        A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

SciFur Players: Alienbird, Arratra, Daryn, Rick Canaan and SliceofDog

Comment

Quick note on upcoming post order:

Arratra, your post will follow Lawliet's. Leon will know the elevator is coming up. Just let Fordis in, make introductions, small talk or what ever you think appropriate, and then Lawliet, you post taking care of the Captain.

I will post after you two guys do.
          Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

No posts for me tonight, unfortunately. On an uber tight schedule and am left completely knackered from a day of hitting that schedule hard.

But...

Dusty?

Your post did this:

Click image for larger version  Name:	giphy.gif Views:	1 Size:	576.7 KB ID:	54979

to me.
            Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
              No posts for me tonight, unfortunately. On an uber tight schedule and am left completely knackered from a day of hitting that schedule hard.

But...

Dusty?

Your post did this:

Click image for larger version Name:	giphy.gif Views:	1 Size:	576.7 KB ID:	54979

to me.
              Thanks! .... I think?
              Dusty's Signature
              IC Character Sheet

Comment

It means it blew my hair back.
                Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

No post tonight, either, alas. I think it's 'Let's-Kill-the-Driver' week. 600-mile days for four days straight now, and two more, back to back, on my immediate horizon.

Maybe I'll be able to get one in later this week, for like, when they have to let me take a day off because they ran me out of hours! If I do get that day off, rest assured, the post I make will be a long one. Gonna have to. Got some catchin' up to do!

Thanks for your patience, everybody!
                  Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Rest up, man. I know it's been a rough day today. I'll see about trying to get caught up tomorrow as well.
                    Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Perhaps this week is a nice little break week before the assault on treftpunk chapter. Letting people get ready and relax and such.
                      Miqu's Signature
                      Curio Valence Character Sheet

Curio Valance Backstory

Orbona, Doomed Orbital FAQ

Comment

Hah! Perhaps! But...! It looks like I'm going to have tomorrow off. I'll have run out of legal hours to run. So...!

I'll be getting everybody caught up as best I can.
                        Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

I should be able to get a post up around tuesday.... I guess I'll be heading to Daryn's quarters before we go sneak ourselves aboard station. And I'll be sure to avoid my punching bag outfit near Victorious
                          Dusty's Signature
                          IC Character Sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post
                            And I'll be sure to avoid my punching bag outfit near Victorious
                            Hah, you spoil all the fun!

Also, afraid I've not been able to get a post in today. I'll ensure one is up for tomorrow!
                            SliceOfDog's Signature
                            My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

That last post of yours Rick Canaan is a lot to parse. I think I get most of it though.
                              Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
                                That last post of yours Rick Canaan is a lot to parse. I think I get most of it though.
                                Oh, I think you'll do alright. You can be quite imaginative when you put your mind to it.
                                Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Rick, your post responding to Haheen/Victorious...

SliceOfDog's Signature

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
                                    Rick, your post responding to Haheen/Victorious...
                                    LOL! That good, eh? Or heh, are you instead trying to say I perhaps hammed it up a little?
                                    Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

No, I thought it was one of your best posts for quite some time. I can really see Sansiqual's talk being a turning point in Victorious' character arc. And I was rather amused by his 'faux pas' of asking if she was in it for glory :p
                                      SliceOfDog's Signature

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
                                        No, I thought it was one of your best posts for quite some time. I can really see Sansiqual's talk being a turning point in Victorious' character arc. And I was rather amused by his 'faux pas' of asking if she was in it for glory :p
                                        Why thank you, Slice. But I have to say, that my writing is inspired mostly by the players who I have to write with. If I know I have people who will appreciate it, I always try my best.
                                        Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Well done, Slice!

And thanks for staying up after your overtime to write it.
                                          Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Working...
                                          X