No announcement yet.

Insatiable Curiosity OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The power cells. Sorry I didn't clarify that. It was a long night that night.
    Rick Canaan's Signature
    A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

I'm working on my own post now.

I'm not completely sure how to finish, though. If Garran doesn't have any power cells, neither does Leon (nor, I suspect, does Varatyr), and I can't get Leon into close range without doing something extremely dumb.
      Arratra's Signature
      Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

GM's Note: it was brought to my attention that I had originally announced that Sandar would be something else. A raptor, I think. I'm not sure, and it's too many posts back in the roleplay for me to go looking for it. So now Sandar is a lion. Heh, it works just as well either way.
        Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
          GM's Note: it was brought to my attention that I had originally announced that Sandar would be something else. A raptor, I think. I'm not sure, and it's too many posts back in the roleplay for me to go looking for it. So now Sandar is a lion. Heh, it works just as well either way.
          Oh I see how it is....

Dusty's Signature
          IC Character Sheet

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty View Post

Oh I see how it is....
            In the jungle, the mighty jungle, the lion sleeps tonight...!!!

Heh!
            Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Oh I see how it is....
              I'm imagining an Epic Highlander fight scene right about now.
              Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Welp - that's what I get for having two evenings away from the laptop! I was expecting to write a post of Victorious interacting with Cumberyent, but now...

Engage tactical reassessment! New mission parameters assigned! XP

Comment

I'm going to try to get my post up tomorrow. I've been getting my thoughts in order and figuring out what need doing.
                  Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Been trying to work on my next post, but really struggling to get anything written. Will keep trying, but just wanted to let people know why it wasn't up yet :/

Comment

I'm glad I waited; feeling so much better today. Post incoming!

Comment

Awesome, Slice! Dusty I hope you'll be able to post soon. You've got a situation on your hands there.
                        Daryn's Signature

Comment

I'll try to get a post up soon, been doing a lot of personal stuff that's left my creative juices not really flowing sorry for the delay guys!
                          Dusty's Signature
                          IC Character Sheet

Comment

My lord, Rick, that new post of yours is like a Greek epic! I've only scrolled through it so far, but I can see I'm going to have to set aside a decent chunk of time to give it the attention it deserves, possibly taking notes too!

been doing a lot of personal stuff that's left my creative juices not really flowing
                            Nothing bad I hope, Dusty! I know what you mean though, sometimes completely unrelated stuff can kill the creative drive. I was in such a foul mood the other day, and while part of it was just how I was feeling, it was made so much worse by all the house stuff I was having to sort out. I think it's getting stressed about stuff, it stops your creative thoughts, puts you on more of a survival mode. Instead of "What's the best way I could approach this task", you start thinking "What's the first way I can think of to be able to stop worrying about this task"

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
                              My lord, Rick, that new post of yours is like a Greek epic!
                              Yeah, well I've said I love doing this. I wasn't telling a fib by saying it. As is evidenced by my last post.

But heh, it had been a few days since I last posted, too, so you might say I was a bit pent up.

Not to equate my drive for writing with... err, hehe, that other kind of drive, or anything.

Also, Arratra, I haven't forgotten about you. I just need for Dusty to post, so I can see how he reacts to what is going on with you, before I can respond to what is going on with you. On that note, your post was fine. You weren't over reaching. In fact, I was quite pleased with how you handled yourself in it.

That being said, err Dusty? You best get a post out there soon! Or it's to the back of the woodshed with you, promise!
                              Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Er... guys? I'm a little stuck because I don't really have anything to respond to ( if I do, I'm having a hard time seeing it).

A little help?
                                Arratra's Signature
                                Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Well, you could unlock the door and let Varatyr and Garran in. Questioning your new prisoner might be a good place to start, too.
                                  Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

OK, thanks.

I'll get to writing, though it might take a bit. My creative juices have decided they want to do something else, and I'll need to wrangle them back on track.
                                    Arratra's Signature
                                    Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

I think that was alright, Arratra. Just a quick note though, Oberton is a Tiger. You'd gotten him right when you started the fight. Other than that minor detail, you're keeping the scene going.
                                      Daryn's Signature

Comment

Wha-?

Ah, shoot. Fixing that little error now. No clue how that slipped past me.
                                        Arratra's Signature
                                        Fanfiction

Deviantart

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

LOL, well, this is probably going to go horribly badly for me.
                                          Daryn's Signature

Comment

Working...
                                          X