Insatiable Curiosity OOC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daryn View Post
    LOL, well, this is probably going to go horribly badly for me.
    Smoke ém if you got ém!
    Dusty's Signature
    IC Character Sheet

Comment

We shall certainly see, at any rate.
      Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Hey Dusty Arratra are you two alright?
        Daryn's Signature

“Just when you think humanity has found the limits of stupid, they go and ratchet up the standard by another notch.” - Bob

Comment

Sorry about the inactivity; I just can't reply in the RP until Dusty does.

Though if he doesn't do so soon, I'm going to have to figure something out.
          Arratra's Signature
          Fanfiction
          https://www.fanfiction.net/u/3129425/Arratra

Deviantart
          http://arratra.deviantart.com/

Insatiable Curiosity

Major Leon Stormstrider

Varatyr Scorchtalon

Comment

Sorry I'll post soon.
            Dusty's Signature
            IC Character Sheet

Comment

As for my lack of activity, I've been dealing with an acute ear infection over the last few days. It's finally starting to clear up, but on Sunday night, I was literally clasping the side of my head and writhing, reduced to tears and whimpers by the pain.

Ear infections. Yah. One of those in a life time is one too many.
              Rick Canaan's Signature
              A balanced diet is an ice cream cone in each hand - Rick Canaan

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Canaan View Post
                As for my lack of activity, I've been dealing with an acute ear infection over the last few days. It's finally starting to clear up, but on Sunday night, I was literally clasping the side of my head and writhing, reduced to tears and whimpers by the pain.
                Gah, sounds rough! Sorry to hear it, hope you're feeling much better soon!
                SliceOfDog's Signature
                My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post

Gah, sounds rough! Sorry to hear it, hope you're feeling much better soon!
                  Yeah, whatever it was seems to have started clearing up. I think I had an abscess grow in my ear canal. I woke up Monday to a load of crusty gunk on my pillow, and my ear was full of it, but the pain and pressure had abated significantly. Now, for the last two days, I've been having to swab my ear every hour or so. Nasty, evil smelling yellow stuff is clinging to the end of the swab every time. An abscess draining, would be my guess. But at least it is draining. Now all I got is an itch, and of course, my ear clogging pretty much on the hour. But no pain anymore. Thank god.

So yeah, like I said, don't get an ear infection. Those things are far from enjoyable.

But yeah, at any rate, if you could get a post in this weekend, Dusty, that'd be great. I'm going to be trying to get back into my groove myself, this weekend.
                  Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

The roleplay is closed. My apologies.
                    Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. If you need someone to talk to, please PM me.
                      SliceOfDog's Signature
                      My Insatiable Curiosity RP character - Haheen Jaquoi

Comment

Originally posted by SliceOfDog View Post
                        I'm sorry to hear that. If you need someone to talk to, please PM me.
                        That won't be necessary, but thank you.
                        Rick Canaan's Signature

Comment

Working...
                        X